In this blog, i would share FOSS related things that i come across in my daily life.

Tuesday 5 May, 2009

Comeback...

its been a while since i wrote anything in by blog..
it show how lazy i am, or how lazy humans are..

when i started this blog, i was filled with positive energy,
i was trying out new things, wanted to jot them down,
then some changes took place in my personal life,
and my focus shifted away from my best hobby,
which is to tinker with pc, digging deep into things.

now again i am having positive energy,
i think that this spark would last longer,
provided i can strike balance between work and life,
provided i dont loose focus,
provided i keep emotions and logic apart,
provided my objectives well defined somewhere,
provided they are continuously updated..

what i intend to do now is to be active jotting things down,
a time will come when my blog would influence my actions,
a time when my blog will become integral part of my daily routine..

lets hope for the best..

No comments: